Dehydrated Chicken Raw Bones - Chicken Feet with Turmeric and Basil
- Chicken feet is packed with glucosamine and chondroitin, a vital nutrient for healthy joints
- Raw meaty bones provides important calcium for your dog’s growth and bone maintenance
- Turmeric is a spice that is anti-Inflammatory and can help prevent cancer
- Also can help relieve arthritis pain and gastrointestinal disorders
- Basil has a calming effect on dogs.
Fresh chicken feet, turmeric, basil leaves
Keep treats to 10% of your pet's diet
Treats are meant for indulging and rewarding your pet. They are never meant to be the staple food in a pet’s diet. We recommend limiting treats to max. 10% of your pet’s daily diet.
Freshness. From our kitchen.
The raw chicken feet we use in the kitchen is the same as what restaurants use to make tonic soups. Each chicken feet is carefully cleaned, while we remove the nails. We then marinate evenly with turmeric powder and basil leaves before bringing them through the dehydration process.